Be A True Leader: How To Communicate During A Crisis

by David Kelynack, Chief Executive 2020 Exchange

September 16, 2020

True leader

We are in need of authentic leadership now more than ever. All of us can think of one outstanding leader in our heads. Maybe we admired them because of how they could silence a crowd. We might have loved them because they lead by example. With all different kinds of leadership styles, people all over the world have stepped to help those in need. They’ve gathered crowds, and taken on some of the most difficult obstacles. You’re probably now wondering how to grow into a true leader. It takes a lot of work, but we are here to help. Keep reading below on how to be a leader and how to communicate during a crisis. Do Your Research One part…

Read more

How Collaboration Can Lead to Successful Innovation

by David Kelynack, Chief Executive 2020 Exchange

August 17, 2020

successful innovation

Is it time to take your business to the next level? Sometimes in business, you will reach a plateau. This occurs naturally and should not cause panic. But, if you want to grow the company further, you need to add something. Collaboration might be exactly what you need! Successful innovation happens when great minds work together to form superior ideas. Keep reading to learn more! Benefits of Collaboration In the Workplace We live in a world that often teaches us the importance of individuality. So, you might stray away from collaboration. But, done correctly, the uniqueness of each individual creates a synergistic effect. Let’s look at the benefits! More Ideas While one mind creates many ideas, many minds generate more. This gives you…

Read more

“Make Strong Your Only Choice” – Part 1

by Michael Morrison, Expert Resource 2020 Exchange

August 13, 2020

Michael Morrison

“How did it come to this?”; I and many others have asked long before Covid-19 reared its’ head, about the degree of mental fragility that seems to characterise many in today’s society.   The World Health Organisation estimates that by the year 2030, depression will become the number one non-fatal disease worldwide. Non-fatal is a misnomer, as many suicides are linked to depression. In fact, if we don’t crack depression we cannot reduce suicide.   2030, interestingly is also the same year that the last of the Baby Boomers will retire. A group who have seen mass manufacturing, mass marketing, mass medication and amassed wealth.   Many in the area of “Singularity” predict that our first real year where robotics…

Read more

How Business Leaders Will Succeed in the 4th Industrial Revolution

by David Kelynack, Chief Executive 2020 Exchange

July 28, 2020

4th Industrial Revolution

The 4th Industrial Revolution is on the roll and there’s no going back. Rapid tech advancement is its driving force, which brought about profound societal and economic changes. The world has become more globalised and interconnected than ever before. Profitability isn’t the sole preoccupation of business leaders anymore. Social and environmental responsibility sits on top of the agenda. These seismic shifts have caused massive disruption and opened up new opportunities at the same time. It’s clear we need capable leadership to illuminate the path ahead. Indeed, true leaders are capable of tackling mounting complexities and navigating the dynamic landscape of today. They give business organisations a chance to dominate the market. Here is what sets them apart from the crowd….

Read more

Why Leadership Is Important? 10 Common Traits of Effective Leaders

by David Kelynack, Chief Executive 2020 Exchange

June 10, 2020

Research reveals that only 10% of people are natural-born leaders. Does this mean that the remaining 90% of us are destined to be followers all of our lives? Absolutely not. Rather, those to whom leading doesn’t come naturally can still learn how to emerge from the shadows, voice their opinions, and encourage action. Why should we pursue this personal and professional development? Why is leadership important? Today, we’re taking a deep dive into these questions. Along the way, we’ll also share 10 traits that define successful leadership and how you can begin honing them, even if it doesn’t come easy at first. Ready to learn more? Let’s get started! Why Is Leadership Important? How Does It Work? Imagine a ship without…

Read more