2020 Collective – creating a thriving culture of innovation
For 2020 members only.
Be a part of the largest curated CEO community conversation for 2016. Challenge yourself and glean fresh insights as we explore how to create a ‘thriving culture of innovation’.
There will be time to meet others in the 2020 community and two extraordinary learning sessions.
The first part of the morning will be a panel led by world class facilitator Kellie Sloane, an Australian television journalist best known for her work as a presenter on the Nine Network and co-host of the Today Show including:
- Kim Crane, Manager High Performance Sport & Excellence, NSW Institute of Sport
- Dr Amantha Imber, CEO, Inventium
- Craig Lambert, CEO, Slingshot
- Vaughn Richtor, CEO Australia and Asia, ING Direct
The second part of the morning will be led by 2020 Chair Andrew Mackenzie and your fellow members participating in an entertaining ‘hypothetical’ around ‘Innovate at all Costs’.
- Derick Borean, Group Managing Director, Altius Group – consortium 6
- Sylvana Mahmic, CEO, Plumtree Pathways – consortium 3
- Todd Saunders, Executive General Manager Australia, Sanitarium Health Food Company – consortium 1
- Clovis Young, Founder & Director, Mad Mex – consortium 8
Date – Thursday 28 January 2016, held at Luna Park in the Crystal Ballroom
Time – 7.30am – 12pm – member seats non transferrable